Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here lately...

I never thought I'd say this but I have seriously fell madly in love with photography and videography! Yep, even more than riding itself. Then again that might be easy to say since I haven't thrown my legs over a bike in a few years. I know the urge to ride is still there so maybe it's become numb. Or maybe it's because I can have my cake and eat it too. You know... do something I love, with something I love!

As much as I love to shoot stills, here lately, I have been trying to amp up my video side. It's only been a couple of months since I've had a nice video camera to shoot with.I've been working with HD content for over a year know and the clarity is just incredible. Plus, those old videos I have on you tube just aren't cutting it. Can you say cheesy! I've also grown a lot with shooting styles and even editing. So if you see me out and about, you're more than likely going to be on video in the near future.   

I've actually been absent from the likes of anything motocross as the only income I have at the moment would be weddings. And I honestly can't believe how much I love to shoot weddings. There are moments that just doesn't seem to exist unless it's at a wedding.

With that being said, it's the weddings that's keeping the fuel burning for me to go out to tracks. I have a ton of things in mind that I'd love to see through. So the more weddings I get, the better the chances to me being able to carry out my ideas stuck in my head.

So stay tuned... I am going to be making a big announcement about something I am very excited about. I just want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before I send the message!

No comments: