Monday, November 22, 2010

My two passions

With such a high interest in both photography and videography, I find it getting a bit hard to not take any photos while I'm out shooting video.  What can I say. I just have a huge passion for both!

But... now that I have a couple of cameras that shoot beautiful HD video, it is time that I start rolling with my list of videos that I've been wanting to shoot!

I'm a bit picky of what I put together and upload so that the world can see. So if I'm not happy with my footage then I won't even bother trying to edit something out of it. You may think it's weird but that's just the way I'm built.

As I said earlier, I've had a list of videos that I've wanted to shoot and until recently, I haven't had any kind of a camera to shoot with. Thankfully, I've been able to invest in a Canon 7D and a Sony FX1. And I can't be any happier with a pair of cameras that shoots beautiful HD video.

So... since I haven't shot any photos lately, I thought I'd post a few screenshots of the video footage I'm working on.





No comments: