Friday, September 3, 2010

Profile Videos

I've had this idea on my mind for a while now and I am finally getting some lead way on the first video. I've seen several versions of profile videos but I plan on stepping it up a quite bit. I'm not going for just the good ole "riding footage with music"...  I want to go much more in depth than that. Now there is clearly nothing wrong with riding footage with music but I plan to make these videos stand out from the rest. It's gonna be intense but exciting.

I am currently underway with the first profile and once it's finished, you'll have a better idea of what I'm shooting for.

Here is the details.

Cost: $75.00 - if you live far away, then a small addition fee may apply. Full amount is needed before any shooting begins.
I always try to be sensitive to riders since all their money goes to bikes and parts but if you want your very own video, then you'll have to bypass getting that new tire.

Location: Wherever you want
That's right! If there is a specific track you like better than others then I'll shoot your riding footage there.

Time: That depends
With the amount of footage that I want to capture, it will take a good 2 different days. If you can't swing 2 days then you may want to set aside an entire day. And I mean the entire day.

How will this whole thing work?
First you'll need to get in touch with me so we can talk about it. Then I'll need your full amount before I get started. Then we'll make a plan on meeting to get shots of you riding. There will also be shots that I'll need you to do several times. If all possible I'd like to meet at your place for extra footage but if that's not possible,we'll work something else out. You can choose the music you want for your video.

That's pretty much it.

So what are you waiting for? Get in touch via cell or e-mail and we'll begin planing your profile video.

No comments: