Thursday, September 2, 2010

Revolution MX 8.28.10

Now that I've had a few weekends to get some practice under my belt with my new camera, I felt that it was time to let loose. And let me tell ya. I did just that. In fact, I may have skipped over drive altogether and went straight to overkill cause I came back home with nearly 1,900 photos! That's what happens when you've got a rock solid camera and a fast group of riders on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon.

I always try to get the photos up as fast as I can cause it's nice to be able to wake up the next morning and check out your style. Being able to have them up overnight is the goal but I really try to make it easy to find your photos.

Back in the day when I was riding; if I saw someone out shooting. I would always hope to see them that next morning but more so than that, I wanted to see all of mine together and not have to look through all the shots just to find the few of me. So I take a little extra time to organize your shots so you can see all of them together. But seeing how this batch of photos was so large, I only went as far as organizing by bike brand. Enough talk about that..

Revolution was definitely a treat to shoot. Not only was I visiting a new track but I caught word that a few of my friends we're gonna be there. It just doesn't get any better than that. I must also mention that this track brought out the most vintage riders I've ever seen. There were some great looking bikes on hand that a few guys were riding.

Oh and one more thing. The track owners of Revolution MX are definitely committed to providing a nice track for riders. Once the dust got a little heavy, I noticed a few workers came out and grabbed a hose to lay down some water. With the summer we've had this year, having a track with no dust is pretty much unheard of. They also kept a close eye out for any type of accidents with a 4 wheeler ready to get to any point of the track within a minute.  That alone says a lot!

And with that being said, I'm definitely looking forward to going back.

No comments: