Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Beaver Creek Compound with Austin Root

Now this is what you call striking gold! A couple of months ago, I started hearing and seeing things about a private mx track that involved David Root. If you happen to know David, then you'll know that guy puts his whole heart into everything he does.

At first I thought it was just a place nearby that David Root and David Wollenhaupt were gonna build up over the years to come. But that would totally go against what I just said about David giving his whole heart. Next thing you know, I'm hearing 100 footers.

Lets rewind a bit here...

David puts his whole heart into everything, David has access to a private track, which now has 100 footers and I receive an invitation to go out and take a few pictures. Yep! I struck gold!!!

Austin was a little bummed since his 250F Kawi was down and had to ride the ole faithful 125, but good grief... you'd never know the difference if you watch him ride. And my buddy Hunter had another flat. So he took a few laps on the 125 while Austin was resting.

A few other riders were out jammin too. Blake Hovis and a couple other guys that I didn't know. Mucho thanks to all the guys riding cause they made it really fun for the picture taking guy!

Here are a few of my favorites. After you finish here, head over and check out the entire gallery at: http://brianbunn.smugmug.com/Motocross/Beaver-Creek-MX-112611






























No comments: