Saturday, September 24, 2011

Windy Hill Motocross 3.20.11

I love Windy Hill MX! This track is one of my favorite tracks to come visit and snap a few shots of the riders. In addition to that, Joe and Peggy Ussery are as friendly as it gets! They've always welcomed me to go anywhere on the track I feel like going in the name of photography. I can't say thank you enough to those folks!

On this particular weekend, I really hit the jackpot (as they say). I don't remember exactly how long it's been but I ran into a few friends that I haven't seen in several years. Mix that up with your other friends who are there racing and you've got a mighty good recipe for a good day.

To see the full gallery head over to http://factory987.smugmug.com/Motocross/WindyHill32011 and have a look.

While you're here, have a peek at a few of my favorites.












These guys don't miss a beat! So nice to see them at every race!



I felt honored to have my logo on Garrison's bike!
A few other friends that I haven't seen in several years. 


No comments: