Saturday, September 24, 2011

Brandon Beabout MX training school - Pineville MX SC

I got a call from David Root asking if I wanted to tag along for the ride while they go to Pineville MX for a mx school by Brandon Beabout. As a photographer, I LOVE taking road trips when I don't have to drive, and I like visiting new tracks. So it was win-win for me.

This time of the year was right about the time when it was starting to get hot. This track is located pretty close to the beach as I couldn't help but notice the moss hanging down on the trees. So the knats were a little annoying at first but a quick spray of off quickly solved the situation.

This was my first time watching a mx training school. Brandon was pretty tuff of these guys. I was glad to  see that too. Nowadays, I spend all my time behind a camera, but I sure do remember my riding days. And being tuff is part of this sport.

To check out the full gallery, go to this link http://factory987.smugmug.com/Motocross/Pinevile-MX-42311/MX-School/16795392_MdtcMs#1267141986_BvMqqfT

It was tough to decide on a few favorites. Have a look at my choices.








This is what happens if you're late or the last one to practice.




No comments: