Sunday, August 22, 2010

Andrews 8.21.10

Let's see, where do I begin...

I had a great time shooting all the riders at Andrews MX this past Saturday. Maybe it was the weather cause it wasn't quiet as muggy and humid out ( although I'm almost holding my breath for fall ) and the track layout was worked up to my most favorite layout.

Another thing I like about Andrews is that you really don't get to rest much. Especially with this new layout. There are lots of turns and lots of braking bumps. But that's a good thing you know... it's what separates the men from the boys. Feel free to approach Mike with that phrase and I'll bet he'll say the exact same.

Anyhoo, back to the subject! I had a great time. The track was in great shape and I even got a huge sand-spray sandwich ( cough, Cory Brambert, cough ).

If you didn't make it out then you missed a good one. 

I'm already looking forward to next weekend already!



No comments: