Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Andrews 8.14.10

After what seems like a lifetime away from shooting motocross, I finally made it back out to the track. I headed back out to Andrews and witnessed a record breaking crowd on hand. And let me tell ya, there were definitely some fast riders out there.

I was a little hesitant to break out my camera since the dust was getting out of control but with so many riders on hand and the heat bearing down, controlling the dust was nearly impossible. Still, there was no way I could leave with getting at least a few shots.

Check out a few that I snapped from Saturday.




 This is proof that Mike Andrews is dedicated to his track. All throughout the day, he would pick times when not many riders were out so he could water the track. The guy is just dedicated to what he does.





No comments: