Friday, May 11, 2012

Center Rd Mx 5.6.12

You know that feeling you get when you haven't been able to get out and go riding? The weekend approaches and it's either raining or work holds you back. Then you finally make it out and it's nearly orgasmic! To make it even better, you know that all your riding friends will be there as well. There is just something to be said about riding motocross.

A little over a year ago, I swapped out my bike for a really nice camera to have for my work. I absolutely love what I do as a job so that keeps the shakes down a bit but I still get those withdrawal feelings from time to time. With that being said, I had a free weekend upon me and decided to make a trip out to Center Rd for some motocross photography.

Let me be totally clear on something. This track is always groomed, always watered and has the best staff on hand! It's hard to find practice tracks that always has flag men. That alone speaks volumes!

The night before... I happen to check facebook and noticed some of my buddies were headed there as well. I just love it when that happens!

Here are a few that I like the most. Once you're finished browsing, click here and check out the entire gallery of all the riders.
















No comments: