Monday, September 19, 2011

Session 5: A.K.A the back flip session! A day in the life.


A few days later from the moto session at Cedar Cairn Mx, the plan was to demonstrate the back flip back behind Carlos' house. Yep... you heard right. I said back flip! By the way, if you've ever been to Carlos' house, you'll know that his garage has several (5 if I'm counting right) sweet 2 wheeled machines! I'm totally not kidding either!!!

In addition to the back flip, I was treated to another wheely performance on the other 2 wheeled machines. We're talking endless wheelies now. I must say... if there was a way to stay on the bike and keep the throttle positioned where it needs to be; I honestly think Carlo could ride a no-hand no-footer wheely from here to infinity. But then again... what the heck am I thinking... he may already have that knicked!!!

Have a peek at the madness!






No comments: