Thursday, September 15, 2011

Carlo Gagliardo Profile: A Day in the Life...

A few months ago, Carlo Gagliardo and I discussed doing a mx profile video of himself. The list of things he wanted filmed included ... well, anything with 2 wheels. A couple of weeks ago, we were finally able to get started. First thing on the agenda, Carlo said... "come out to the shop and I'll ride a few wheelies for ya and just show off a little bit". Well I don't know about you but when people start showing off while a camera is on them, it's not always a happy ending. But... I will say that I stood corrected. Carlo most definitely knew how to ride wheelies. In fact, the roads are just not long enough around his shop to get a true grip on just how far he can ride a wheelie!

It didn't stop with just wheelies either. I can actually say that I've only seen this on the old Terafirma videos or the first few Crusty Demons of Dirt videos... (remember those). Let me just say that the guy has incredible balance. And I really don't think Carlo was showing off. He was just demonstrating his skills!!!

Overall, we spent a couple of hours filming at his shop to kick off his profile video. I must say that after seeing all of this, I'd say we're in for quite an adventure.

So... I've decided to document every session we film. This should keep you up to date on everything that happens.




With that being said, have a peek at some movie screen shots of Carlo in action.
















No comments: